16/06/2015

Happy Bloomsday

Bloomsday Greeting

From www.sanhorzons.com

This is more than a Happy Bloomsday greeting. I intend to use this occasion to write about the dilemmas I have been living with recently: How to reconcile my writing as an author of fiction with my academic work, being an historian and a political scientist as well as an author. Difficult, not to say the least.
Looking at the options
Looking at the options
As a result of all this, I have decided to use the current block on Sanhorizons for both my literary work and the more academic contributions, which means that new pages will be added, dedicated especially to my own research and to on-going discussions.
I have the possibility to create two separate blogs on Google Blogger. My current one, Sancriptforum, will be fully reserved for my literature and the literary inspiration I find in life, including news of upcoming releases of books and reviews.

Bloomsday in Full Bloom
The second blog,  reserved for more academic themes, will be created soon. I hope this wont be too confusing with three blogs running in parallel, but it is the only solution I can find to my dilemmas. What could be more joyous on a Bloomsday than to solve one’s nagging dilemmas. I hope you will enjoy this day in good company and may you find rich inspiration in literature.
Steen Alexander