06/10/2015

Getting into Print

From www.sanhorizons.com 6 October 2015

Coming Release of Printed Novels

Hello
I just wanted to inform those of you who might be interested that two of my novels - four in all actually! - will be coming out as printed books during the coming months and no sooner than January 2016. I am currently in a process of starting up a new project for a novel and therefore rather busy. So I will be leaving the formatting and the cover design to professionals which I hope should increase the quality of the printed books.
Reading printed books is still preferred by most readers.
Reading printed books is still preferred by most readers.
The four novels in question are: A River Flows and Remembrance Day: The Trilogy which contains all three novels of the Remembrance Day series, all published as ebooks on Amazon: Steen Alexander.
Meanwhile I hope and trust that the good people who will assist me with the publishing of my novels as printed books stick to the time plans. But I am confident that they will. During the coming months I will post news about the progress on this and more about the new project.
Take care
Steen Alexander