26/02/2016

New Project

Blogging and Writing

The time has come for me to embark on a new literary project this coming spring. I have now published my novels both as ebooks and printed books and am currently working on a series of blogs on literature and inspiration while I write on the next novel. I will share the details about the coming book with you during the writing process - a new approach for me while working on a project.
dv2171014
Expectations can sometimes be high for a new project - editorial team.
This blog will be the central forum for posting my articles, but I will upload the blogs on to Google+ and Goodreads where I have accounts as well. You can find the links on the right side. Finally, I am pondering new forums for posting, but more about this later.
Q18
Keep an eye out for my next project! LOL
All the very best.
Steen Alexander